Parents are always welcome at Caerleon.
A Daily activity sheet is provided for Parents at the end of each session.
Child Development Profiles are updated regularly and available at all times.
Progress reports are maintained for all children and are freely available for parents to review
Age appropriate, exciting and stimulating activities are planned which are displayed weekly following the Birth to Three and Foundation Phase Curriculums
We are happy to provide information on the experience and training of any member of staff who cares for your child.
1. Caerleon only employs staff who either have 2 years experience and a minimum of level 2 qualification in childcare, or are in the process of obtaining the qualification.
2. Our staff are all Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checked
3. A qualified Children's First Aider is present daily.
4. Every child has a designated Key Person with whom you and your child will establish a firm relationship.
5. Regular monitoring of this key relationship is the responsibility of the Childcare Manager.
6. Our Manager is supported by a Deputy Manager and senior Room Supervisors.
Daily activities are designed to develop:
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Communication, language and literacy
- Problem solving, reasoning and numeracy
- Knowledge and understanding of the world
- Physical development
- Creative development
- Welsh Language development (Cardiff Only)
Within these activities your Key Person encourages the following: Politeness; Ability to listen; Helpfulness; Courtesy; Initiative; Co-operation; Independence; Responsibility and Confidence.